PRIVACY STATEMENT WinterbergNu WinterbergNu, with its registered office and office in Alphen aan den Rijn (2402AX, Sterrenlaan 58), hereinafter referred to as "WinterbergNu" attaches great importance to responsible handling of the personal data of its visitors. WinterbergNu therefore processes your personal data carefully and with due observance of the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation. In this Privacy Statement, WinterbergNu informs you about the way in which WinterbergNu processes your personal data and how you can change or object to it. This Privacy Statement only relates to the services offered by WinterbergNu on www.winterbergnu.nl.
Article 1 Explanation of personal data and specific purposes for the processing thereof
- Personal WinterbergNu uses data to offer you the most personal shopping experience possible. WinterbergNu adapts what you see on www.winterbergnu.nl to your interests. WinterbergNu uses, for example, data from previous orders, your IP address and cookies. You can read more about cookies here.
- Purpose WinterbergNu therefore collects and processes your personal data. By visiting www.winterbergnu.nl, you agree to this Privacy Statement and you consent to the processing of your personal data as described in this Privacy Statement. WinterbergNu uses your data for various purposes. After this you can see which goals those are. We use data received from you, but also data collected by ourselves. For example, data about your visit to our website. Below is an overview of personal data that can be processed by WinterbergNu.
- Your account In your account at www.winterbergnu.nl, WinterbergNu stores, among other things, the following information: your name, address(es), telephone number, e-mail address, information provided and interests & reviews that you have posted.
- Newsletters You can sign up for our various newsletters. WinterbergNu has general and personal newsletters. WinterbergNu compiles the personal newsletters on the basis of your data as stated under 1.3 and/or 1.4 and in particular previous orders. That makes the newsletter more interesting for you. If you no longer wish to receive newsletters from WinterbergNu, you can unsubscribe via email@example.com.
- Improvement of services WinterbergNu WinterbergNu can use your data as stated under 1.3 and/or 1.4 to ask you to participate in a customer or market survey without obligation. If third parties carry out that research for WinterbergNu, W interbergNu will provide your e-mail address to that third party to carry out that research.
- Other purposes Finally, WinterbergNu may use your data for other purposes, as specifically described when collecting your data.
Article 2 Transfer to third parties
- WinterbergNu does not pass on your personal data to third parties, unless: a) The transfer takes place to a third party engaged by WinterbergNu for the purposes listed in this Privacy Statement, with which third parties WinterbergNu has concluded an agreement that determines how this Cooperation Partner handles your personal data; b) WinterbergNu is obliged by law to pass on personal data to competent authorities.
Article 3 Data security
- WinterbergNu uses appropriate technical and organizational security procedures - insofar as this may be required of it - to ensure, among other things, that unauthorized persons do not gain access to your data and to prevent the loss, unlawful use or alteration of the information. which Winterberg now receives.
Article 4 Availability and change of your data
- You can request access to your personal data that we process at any time. You can also make a request to have your data changed or deleted. For this you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the de-authorization option in your account. If you choose to delete your personal data, you will no longer be able to use the website, because the processing of your personal data is essential for the functioning of the website.
Article 5 Cookies
- It is possible that WinterbergNu uses first party session cookies during a running session. In principle, these cookies are functional in nature. To refuse all cookies or to be informed each time your computer receives a cookie, the settings of your computer can be changed using the "help" function on the toolbar of your computer's browser. Some functions on www.winterbergnu.nl may no longer work if your computer cannot receive cookies.
Article 6 Liability WinterbergNu
- WinterbergNu has no control over any use by third parties of your personal data. This Privacy Statement only relates to the personal data that W interbergNu processes for the benefit of www.winterbergnu.nl. W interbergNu does not accept any responsibility or liability for (the operation and/or content of) websites or services of third parties.
Article 7 Retention period
- WinterbergNu stores personal data for a period of 12 months after your last visit to www.winterbergnu.nl, unless WinterbergNu is required by law to keep personal data longer.
Article 8 Amendment to Privacy Statement
- WinterbergNu reserves the right to amend this Privacy Statement. Any adjustment will be announced via www.winterbergnu.nl. By using www.winterbergnu.nl after changes, you agree to any changed Privacy Statement. Keep an eye on this page and www.winterbergnu.nl for all changes. The current Privacy Statement was updated on 18-01-2021.